Monday, December 31, 2012

Bright In December

With December being almost over, I thought I would show y'all a simple casual look that can be spiced up with any scarf, hat or jewelry. This look is perfect for any day and with added accessories, makes a great outfit! I decided to use a scarf to accentuate my outfit.
Here is a before look of what my outfit would have looked without the scarf.
Shirt Old Navy/ Jeans Old Navy Scarf brought from Chile by my sister/ Headband Icing Similar Here

With the scarf, the outfit looks better and has more color!
So whenever you want to dress casual in a dark color and you feel you need more color, spice your outfit up with a bright scarf, some earrings, a bracelets or even a colorful hat and shoes!

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//