Monday, December 31, 2012

Burr, It's Cold Outside

Winter has come, and it is definitely cold outside. With cold weather comes, layer after layer of clothing! So, to stay warm, I wore a lot of layers!
Jacket borrowed/ Shirt JcPenney/ Jeans Old Navy/ Scarf brought from Chile by my sister

Additionally to all the extra layers, I have enjoyed cuddling up on the coach and reading. Lately I have read A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer. You can find the book Here!

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

1 comment :

  1. That is really іnteresting, You're an overly professional blogger. I have joined your feed and stay up for in the hunt for more of your excellent post. Additionally, I've sharеd your ѕitе in mу soсіal networks

    Alsо visit mу web page ... garden center magazine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//