Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Wedding

Hey gals, yesterday I went to my sisters best friends wedding, and let me say it was beautiful. The bride and groom decided to wait until their wedding day to kiss, and I think that is super romantic and sweet! Also, they did not have traditional wedding songs or vows, so they made their wedding unique and fresh. Basically, I love weddings!
Cardigan: c/o Target Here
Dress: c/o Target Here
Shoes: c/o Bakers Here
Hair Band: Here
Bracelet: c/o: Jared Here

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//