Sunday, December 16, 2012

DIY: Feathered Tee

Hey gals, I saw a tutorial on a feathered tee shirt that was stamped, and decided to give it my own twist! I drew the feathers and made two sizes to give some variety to the tee.
Materials Needed: Tee (long sleeved or regular) (From Target), foam sheets (Got mine at Walmart), fabric paint (Walmart), paper for testing feather, and brush.
Make sure you test out your feather after you draw or print it from online. P.S. I drew my feathers.
My first two feathers were awesome!!
Here is what I did with my tee and how I placed the feathers.
I used my paint brush to paint the fabric paint onto the feather, so it was less mess.
After drawing the feathers, I cut them out of the foam sheet, cut little snips into them to make them look real, and taped and glued them to another foam sheet. Then I brushed fabric paint on and pressed it on the shirt.
Tada!! Here is the finished product! The shirt looks amazing and once you finish yours, it will be officially unique and one-of-a-kind! Make sure you do not limit yourself on following my steps exactly, have fun and be creative!! Enjoy making one!!

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

2 comments :

  1. Very, very cool! Thank you for a great tutorial- gonna have to try this very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so creative! I am for sure trying this. Thanks for sharing your creativity Caroline!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//