Monday, December 17, 2012

The Dream

So yesterday I decided to dress pretty casual and it was not as cold as I had hoped, so excessive layering was out of the question. So here is what I wore, and a sneak peek in what I have been reading lately!
Gilbert Morris is an awesome writer and I just love all of his novels! Here is the latest one I have read, The Dream, which also has many sequals!! It is a great romantic novel! Check it out!! Here
 Cardigan: c/o Target
Shirt: c/o Target
Jeans: c/o Old Navy
Sperry: c/o Famout Footwear
Hair Tie: Here

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//