Sunday, January 13, 2013

Flare of Leather


1. GAP Vermilion Soda wash raglan T
2. H&M Black Skinnies
3. H&M Natural White Leather Jacket
4.Target Red Lace-up Wedge Bootie 
5. H&M Oatmeal Knitted Fringe Scarf
6. H&M Black Clutch

With cold weather, comes warm jackets. I am certainly appreciating my jackets this winter. It is super cold and it is only the beginning of winter! So, in view of all things warm, I thought let me see what I can find as a cute warm outfit for winter, and this is what I came up with. I love leather, so I decided let me center the outfit around leather! I placed some red in the outfit to add color and a cute cream scarf to soften the look, and I its looks great! What do you think, would you wear this outfit?

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//