Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mustard + Black

Shirt Target / Cardigan Target Similar Here/ Skirt Forever 21 / Tights Target / Boots Target

Mustard and Black! This mustard shirt is one of my favorites. It goes with anything and I love it! 

I love mustard and orange toned clothing. When I bought this top I got about four other tops in the same tone! What can I say, I love mustard and orange!

Your probably saying I know, I know, you have strawberry blonde hair, no wonder you like orange and mustard!! And yes, you are absolutely right, that does make me love orange and mustard even more!

Anyway, this outfit came up out of the blue, I mean, I have never paired these items before, but here are the results of my being adventurous. What do you think? Do you love mustard and orange clothing?

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

2 comments :

  1. Love the way you layered it! thanks for linking up to I spy refashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline! Thanks for following. I was just browsing through some of your older posts and found this one! I love this outfit! Mustard yellow is my absolute favorite too. :) I love the boots with this outfit too!

    You have a new follower!

    - Courtney

    notedfornow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//