Monday, January 28, 2013

Plaid




 
Shirt Old Navy/ Pants Target/ Tank Top Target/ Boots Target
 
The cold weather this week has lessened, which means, more light clothing! So to stay fairly warm, I wore a light plaid button down shirt. I love this shirt! It's cute, great for winter and layering, and it works for spring and summer too with a pair of shorts. What is not to love about the shirt! I am excited to see what I can do with it through winter,spring and summer. What do you think of the plaid shirt? Would you wear it?
 
Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//