Friday, January 4, 2013

Splash of Color




1. Forever 21 Longline Geo Pattern Sweater
2. Target Red Straight Tweet Skirt
3. Target Black Ribbed Fashion Tights
4. Target Slouchy Microsuede Boots
5. Forever 21 Structured Satin Clutch
6. Forever 21 Rhinestoned Bow Pearlescent Necklace

As I was looking at skirts at Target, I came across this bright red tweed skirt, and I thought, what a great color to pair with dark colors for winter, and I came up with this outfit. The red gives the rest of the outfit the color it needs, and the gold bow necklace just adds more color to the outfit! Also the black and white sweater makes the outfit more relaxed and comfy. It is the perfect outfit for a dinner date or just going out!

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//