Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's!

 

Happy Valentine's everyone!! Today is a very important day, not only for your special someone, but also for your family and friends. It's a great day to tell you family you love them and appreciate them, and to do a random act of kindness for someone.

When I think of days like Valentines Day (i.e. Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easther), I remember that it's not about me. It's a special day to share love with people who have impacted my life. A day to look at funny photos, and make new memories.

I hope each of you today have a great Valentines Day, and that you think not only about your special someone, but of the people around you, and help to make their day a great day too!

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

Linking up with: It's ok Thursday, Thankful Thursday, Fonten Blog,

3 comments :

  1. I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Pretty Lady!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you had a great Valentines day! That's right. it's not about you it's about showing those you love and care for that you love them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//