Thursday, March 7, 2013

Colored Spring

 
1. Jade Pleated Top Forever 21
2. Pink Jeans Target
3. Brown Ballet Flats Target
4. Heart Watch Locket Necklace Forever 21
5. Gold Geo Cuff
6. Go Overboard Essie Polish Target

Here's more Spring outfit obsessions! I love colored jeans, and with Spring coming, more colored jeans are imporant and can really add that extra color to an outfit. I love teal, so this pleated top is awesome! Good flats are imporant, and so are cute flats, so these are perfect for Spring!

Had a great day today, and so ready for Spring Break in only ONE DAY!!! I'm excited to not have class for a week and be able to relax and just enjoy life.

Thank you so much for visiting Love, Caroline! I would love to hear from you by leaving a comment below or contacting me through email. Your support is always so appreciated! Have a great rest of the week!!

11 comments :

  1. OH Spring break is always nice. I wish my school semesters would work out where I would have a week off. Love this outfit. I can't wait to try the Peplum trend because last year I was pregnant.

    - C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! 1 and 4 are my favourites. I wish it was warm enough to wear this stuff. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes yes! I'm right on board with the colored jeans. Have you seen all the options Gap has? Swooning.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 5& 6. Great spring choices! Hey thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment on my WIWW post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at how cute you are :) following back!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holla at that top, you know I love Forever21! Great pics girl!

    Lacey
    sunnyandturquoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. all so cute,stylish and wearable :)

    i love that nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey... Just popping over and following on GFC from Aloha Friday Hop. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime and if you like follow too. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Love the Essie color.

    xoxo,
    Melissa
    thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that peplum top and the colored skinny pants!!!! :) I'm so ready for Spring!!

    ClassyInAClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//