Monday, March 25, 2013

The Best of Fruit Cobbler



One of my families favorite desserts, is homemade fruit cobbler. It easy to make, tastes great, and is perfect for movie and game nights!

Ingredients and Directions
  • I cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 Tablespoons Sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
  • 1/4 tsp. Salt
  • Cut in 1/4 cup butter mixture resembles coarse crumbs
  • Add 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 Beaten Egg
Add all this together in a bowl and mix well.

Directions
  1. Pour frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries or mixed fruit) into the bottom of a pan (Use whatever pan you want)
  2. Spoon/ Spatula mixture on top of frozen fruit
  3. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 mins.
  4. Makes enough for 6 people

 

After it cooks for 20-25 minutes, take it out and enjoy with ice cream or just plain! Don't forget to have some great family time and play a game as you eat it!

Follow on Bloglovin

xo
Caroline

Linking up with: Peacoats and Plaid, More the Merrier, Monday Mingling, Sami's Shenanigans, Monday Morning Gossip, I Love Bloglovin, Life Lately, This Weekend I, Sweet Sharing Monday, Monday Meet Up, My Greatest Hits, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom, Just Because, GFC, Tea On Tuesday, Style Elixir, Tasteful Tuesday, Style Statement Tuesday, Taste of Tuesday, What We Wore, Made and Read, Real Girl Style, Wardrobe Wednesday, Too Cute Tuesday, BlogLovin'

16 comments :

  1. I'm going to make this right now!! Thank you :)

    Ps: Do I need to submit my button somewhere for our swap or do you do it manually? Thanks for swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! :) I will have to make this when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, girl! this looks AMAZING!

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum this sounds really tasty. loooove fruit cobbler!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, I love cobbler of any kind! Following you on blog lovin'!
    Colleen at www.sugaraunts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh... I need this try this! Looks SOOO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm,yum! Looks devilishly good! And ready in 25 minutes? How easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so yummy~~~ Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays! love it! Really appreciate you stopping by my blog! I'm trying to keep in better touch with my linkers/readers... If you already follow me, please let me know I will find your blog on Bloglovin (I'm transferring my follows there)if you don't follow in any way, would you consider following via GFC or other method?
    www.nap-timecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks delicious! xx

    Amanda @ Rhyme & Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, please! This looks delicious!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks delicious and super easy...both great things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE cobbler! Seriously, I would eat the whole thing. Linking up from Taste of Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you believe I know people who don't like cobbler? Who in the world doesn't like cobbler!! I LOVE cobbler... and love all flavors of cobbler. This looks delish!! Thanks for linking up with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks great. I can't wait for berry season! Thanks for linking up on Photo Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//