Friday, June 14, 2013

H54F: Fear is a Choice

Happy, happy Friday! They're has been a lot going on this week. 

1. Went to see After Earth yesterday and loved it! I love adventure movies and I loved the theme of the movie that fear is a choice. It relates back to my post on Wednesday Bless The Lord
2. Made a necklace out of washers and love how it turned out!
3. My sister made this cool mason jar soap dispenser. I've been seeing them all over Pinterest and she made it only about 20 minutes!
4. My camera bag is ready for my new camera!
5. I bought the canon 60d and am so excited! It was a really good deal and I'm so glad I was smart and waited a little before I bought it.

Have a great weekend!

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for linking up to Friendship Friday. http://faithfulmomof9.com
    I haven't even heard of the movie you mentioned! My daughter had been saving up for a camera, then her computer died! I guess she's going to have to wait a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am visiting from Night Owl Venting party hops! I am your new follower and looking forward to read more of your posts. :)

    Come and see me at domesstique.com to see if you fancy to follow along.

    Hugs x
    Scudds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! would love for you to join this hop in which I'm the co-host so come link up. http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/i-am-eve-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//