Friday, June 21, 2013

H54F: Summer


Happy first day of Summer and happy Friday! Here's what I did this week.

1. I made a cute box at the Mad Potter and love it! My family planned a big birthday party there for the May birthdays and I just got my completed work of art last Saturday. Such a cute place for parties.

2. Went to an outdoor theater and watched High School Musical. It was a lot of fun and the performance was awesome!

3. Downtown traveling. Went on a downtown bike ride yesterday. Loved it!

4. In love with my new Jesus sandals as I call them! I feel like I'm back in Biblical Times.

5. Had to do a little pose on the small train track that I saw in downtown.

Hope you had a great week too!

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

4 comments :

  1. Hi, Carolina! It's Fresh Friday - hope you'll link up :)

    Real-Food-Eats.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sandals!! New follower :)

    Katelynn Clark
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those sandals! Where did you get them from?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that box! Such a cheery colour too!

    I'm a new follower, I'm following you on GFC and bloglovin, hope you can follow back too^^

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//