Friday, July 12, 2013

H54F: Independence

Here are the five highs of last week, since I'm writing this post Sunday, July 7 and have no idea what the highs of my week will be since I'm still out of town. Since it was July 4 last week it seemed fitting to label this post Independence. I had a great Fourth of July and hope you did to. Anyway here are the five highs of my week.
1. I saw some cute little English bull dog puppies for sale when I was at Wal-Mart. I really wish I could've snatched one up and taken it home.

2. I got to spend two days in Galveston, Texas at the Galvez Hotel. It was so nice and it had everything! It was literally right on the Gulf of Mexico. I just had to walk across the street to go to the beach!

3. Went to Murdochs, a store on the boardwalk and found a bazillion Jesus Sandals, also known as Pali Hawaii Sandals. It was pure heaven.

4. The Galvez Hotel had the most beautiful pool and a great view of the Gulf of Mexico in the background.

5. I tried to even out my tan at the Galvez Hotel. It might've worked a little.


 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

8 comments :

  1. I haven't been to Galveston in years. I really need to plan a trip soon. Love the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already following your lovely blog - congrats on being the "Certified Blog Hopper"
    Thanks
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com
    PS – I would also like to invite you to a networking blog hop that lasts 1 month long: “The Chain Linky CLIMB” currently live on my blog– Thank you! Chain Linky CLIMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. English bull dogs are the best!! Have a good time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a good time caroline!!

    here also to congratulate you as one of our certified blog hoppers, pop over to grab our button and don't forget to join the FUN FRIDAY BLOG HOP again!!

    we are featuring you on our sidebars for a month for FREE!
    huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful time! I'd kill for some R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  6. English bulldog puppies are so cute!! But they're gross and smelly when they get older! Haha. We have one :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Caroline, thanks for introducing yourself over on my blog! I'm loving your layout! Galveston looks like it was a blast! Definitely planning a trip down there next time I go to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That hotel looks amaaaazing! It looks like you had an awesome two days in Galveston :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//