Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Red, White and Blue

Jeans: Target
Tank Top: Old Navy
Nail Polish: Walmart (Pink Boa)

Happy almost Fourth of July!

I know you've probably been thinking about what to wear on July 4 and here is the outfits I came up with and a couple ideas of cute outfits. You may be looking at the title of my post and thinking, "where is the red?" Well, I consider my hair the red. I've never been really big in wearing red and I don't have red shoes or any red jewelry so my hair will have to do for the red, but for those of you with red shoes or jewelry that is the perfect way to accent your July 4 outfit.

For the blue in your outfit I would wear blue skinny jeans or shorts to stay cool and a white top would be perfect to complete the red, white and blue look. Also, I've seen lots of cute white and blue striped tops or red and blue striped tops so you could wear white shorts and then have a red or blue striped top and then have red or blue jewelry to accent your outfit.

Hope you have a great Fourth of July!!

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

7 comments :

  1. Very cute, simple outfit! I love the blue pants. The color really pops!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! I bought an American flag scarf to wear and I can't wait to celebrate BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!

    Here's mine for the week if you want to take a peek (Maxis, Lace & Sunglasses):

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-i-wore-maxi-lace-sunglasses-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple, casual look! Patriotic without being over the top. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sandals! And the blue pants- I'm trying to be brave enough to wear colored pants. You pull them off so well! :) Glad I found your blog, it seems like we have some things in common. Looking forward to browsing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I was on the hunt for some red jewelry prior to the 4th and couldn't find any, so I thought I'd just bring the red in with my nails. =) Then I ended up finding a red and white shirt deep down in one of my drawers and wore that. lol

    You look really cute! I love those blue pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//