Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Recap

A picture recap of August.
Style Post: Mint and Pearls
Beauty Post: Braided Bun Tutorial
Beauty Post: How to Fishtail Braid
Style Post: Florals and Neutrals
Some of my work on photography. I took this picture at a friends house. She has some amazing flowers.
Some more photography work at my friends house of a dog with a brown and bright light blue eye.
This is a picture of tortoise that lives behind my friends house. There were two behind her house and they were huge!
This is a picture of a little dog that I got spend some time with over the summer. she was super cute and cuddly.
I took this picture during a shopping trip with my sisters and mom over tax free weekend.
This is another gorgeous picture of flower that I found while is was visiting New Braunfels.
These next few pictures are from my trip of dropping my brother of at college at UMHB. I am currently in love with black and white pictures so, these are all black and white photos from the trip.
Style post: Orange and Bold Blue

So this is the recap of August and the last portion of my summer! I hope you had a great summer too!

~Twitter~Pinterest~Instagram~Bloglovin~Facebook~
 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Sweet photo blog regarding August Cap by you. I have really liked the ideas presented in this article. It is highly insightful, and beneficial with unique ideas that classify best support with any such requirements.

    costume jewellery shops

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//