Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Last Summer Looks


1. Coral Striped Dress Loft $44.88
2. Legging Skimmer Jeans GAP $29.99
3. Lace Shorts H&M $17.95
4. Striped Shorts H&M $17.95
5. Blue Checkered Shorts H&M $17.95
6. Lace Shorts H&M $24.95

 The end of Summer is right around the corner and with it all the cute clothes of summer. These are some of my favorite pieces that've been trending this summer.

Everyone seems to be wearing light cotton dresses and patterned ankle pants. I've seen a lot of cute shorts and my favorite kind of shorts that people have been wearing are the lace shorts. They are super chic and go with any thing!

I hope you're having a great end the summer! This summer has seemed to go super fast this year, but I'm super excited about school and for the cool weather, although since I'm in Texas it might not be cold until December like it was this past year.

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous! Do add this post to #fashionfriday if you fancy http://mummysgotstyle.com/modelling-a-mae-necklace-from-stella-dot-your-chance-to-win-it-too/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//