Thursday, September 12, 2013

Favorite Fall Pieces From Target


1. Grey and lavender baseball tee: Target $12.00
2. Eucalyptus flare dress: Target $24.99
3. Hot coral tee: Target $12.99
4. Texas sunset tee: Target $8.00
5. White sand multi tee: Target $12.99
6. Black and white peplum top: Target $17.99

Nothing can really explain these cute pieces from Target. Their gorgeous and the colors are just amazing! I'm loving the lavender and gray colors that are coming out and as always I love the gold and orange colors that fall brings. I don't think fall would be the same without gold and burnt orange.

Also, I'm crushing on all things peplum. The patterns and colors schemes that can be peplum tops are just amazing and so cute! I'm also loving pocket tees and the baseball type tops that aren't like normal tops. They make you look so cute and I'm crushing on #1. Also the ideal top for fall that I love is #5. The colors are just perfect for fall and I love the pocket and how it lays on the shoulders.

Well guys, I'm seriously ready for fall! I would love to hear your favorite pieces for fall!


 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//