Friday, September 6, 2013

H54F: Blueberries Anyone?

 Happy Friday! I'm so glad it's the weekend! I'm physically and mentally exhausted and it's only the third week of school.

Well, let me get on to the 5 highs of my week and a couple from the week before.

1. My week went pretty well and I was able to go to my little cousins 2nd birthday two weeks ago when his family came to visit. It was nice to see them again. They live in California, so I only see them 1-2 times a year.

2. While driving in Houston I saw this cute dog park and since I adore dogs I decided this is definitely a highlight from my week!
Here's a little video a friend showed me that made me laugh out loud. I hope it brings a smile to your face.

3. It was national waffle day two Sundays ago and my family has named each Sunday national waffle day. I love waffles, so this was an easy decision to make.

4. Just a little picture that I took in Houston. Each time I take a picture I find something new on my camera. I'm still currently digging black and white photos.

5. Also, we celebrated my little sisters 16th birthday two weeks ago and made some special Davies family birthday recipes that I will be sharing on the blog soon.

Well, I hope you have a great weekend!

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Are you looking for free Facebook Followers?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//