Monday, September 23, 2013

I love you Pappy

Just wanted to let y'all know that I may be M.I.A. from the blog this week. My grandfather (I call him Pappy) just passed away this morning and it has been really tough. He has been sick for a while so it wasn't  unexpected but it still wasn't something I wanted to happen. He was one of those people that always had a smile on and always look for the best things even if there wasn't anything to be happy about. He was super funny and I just always remember him laughing and playing with me when I was younger. I'm going to miss him a lot. If you would keep me and my family in your prayers right now, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//