Monday, October 14, 2013

Brights: Green + Blue

Top: Target
Pants: Target
Shoes: Amazon
Necklace: Charming Charlie

I have a confession, I've not really been up to blogging much lately and am going to be backing off in how many posts I do a week. I focusing on trying to do 2-3 post per week right now. I really love blogging, but it's starting to affect my personal life, and my school work, so I'm just going to be lightening by blogging load  a bit.

Ok, now on to my outfit post. This look is a fall look I put together. It is still super hot in Texas and feels like it's still summer, so I just paired some subtle colors and added the oxfords and the owl necklace to give it that fall feel. I'm not even kidding about the weather in Texas. It's been in the 90s all month except for about 3 days and I am so ready for fall weather to get here!

Thanks again for being so patient with me and letting me slow down on blogging.

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//