Monday, October 7, 2013

Ponytail Unicorn Braided Bun

I am all about cute creative buns and this is one of those hairstyles. I've never seen any one wearing a bun like this and they are so easy to make and the style to me looks like it takes a lot of time and effort to get it but in reality it only take 2 minutes!

I believe that every braid, or twist can be made into a cute bun and I love trying out cute hairstyles. Usually I stand in front of my mirror, and just mess with my hair and figure out what hairstyles I can come up with and this is one that I thought was super cute.

Here's how you make it.

Materials Needed
  1. Hairbrush
  2. Hair ties
  3. Bobby Pin/ hair clips
  4. Hair spray
This look can be done on any hair type, especially curly hair.
1. Braid your hair into a unicorn braid. You can find my hair tutorial here
2. Next just grab your braid and wrap it around itself until it resembles the messy bun you want. I like to wear my buns big, so I usually wrap the braid really loose around itself and then pin it in place with bobby pins.
3. And there you have a cute new messy bun!

I hope you give this look a try. It is so cute and perfect for fall!

 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//