Friday, January 31, 2014

H54F: Snow and Ice



1. Loving my new aztec pattern toms! They are so comfy and cute!
2. So excited about going to Baylor in the fall! I'm still on the look out for scholarships, so if you know of any scholarships I should apply to, just let me know!
3. Working on my photography skills and hoping to start my own photography business.
4. It snowed a little bit this past Tuesday and I loved the icicles that formed on the house. They are so pretty!
5. My mom gave me her Baylor University ring from when she went to Baylor!

Hope your all having a great Friday!




Pin It photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

1 comment :

  1. If you're trying to lose kilograms then you certainly have to start following this brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and top chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, cost-efficient, and delicious.

    Since their launch in January 2019, 100's of people have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//