Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Moody Mansion Tour

Top: Bounce
Pants: Target
Jacket: Baylor
Beany: Gift
Scarf: Chile (gift)
Boot Socks: Target
Boots: Target

During the Christmas Break, I had the opportunity to go to Moody Mansion in Galveston. The Moody family founded Galveston and have many famous attractions named after them, including Moody Gardens. The Moody Mansion has survived numerous hurricanes and other disasters and is still remarkably beautiful even though it is really old. It's is so beautiful inside, and the amount of money that the Moody family spent on it is immense.

I really enjoyed my visit and their cars are amazing! I think they had a thing for green cars, every car I saw was green and they still look the same as they did when people drove them, according to the pictures of the cars.
Shot with my Canon 60D
1/160s
f/5.6
ISO: 1600

Here's one of my photographs of the landscape at the Moody Mansion. The landscape was beautiful and they had some great looking flowers. I'm really enjoying my new camera and was so glad I had it to get these amazing pictures at the Moody Mansion!
~Twitter~Pinterest~Instagram~Bloglovin~Facebook~
 photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//