Thursday, January 9, 2014

Unicorn Braided Bun

One of the new hairstyles I've tried lately is the unicorn braided bun. After I did my post on the unicorn braid, I just twisted up the braid and made the bun. That pretty much sums up how I made the look, but here are the pictures of the process.
First, start of with a unicorn braid with a thin or clear elastic holding the hairstyle in place.
Secondly, wrap/twist the braid around itself on the back of your head where you want your bun to be placed and secure the look with bobby pins or small clips. I put my bun to the side to make it more dramatic and noticeable.
Here's the finished look. You can put decorative bobby pins in or clips to make the bun really stand out or to dress it up.
Here's the finished look. It is so cute, chic and easy to do!
I think the look turns out wonderful and is something everyone should at least try out. Hope you enjoy this look. It's a great 5 minute look!

                                                        photo Sig_zps6fb098ce.jpg      

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//