Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope y'all had a great Valentine's Day. I know I've really enjoyed all the chocolate, cupcakes and fruit that I've had today. My mom even planned a Valentine's Day party, so I got to spend the day with my family and friends. We had lot's of fun playing settlers of catan and headbandz. We made Valentine's cards for everyone and I loved that everyone was so creative. I even had some homemade chocolate today, which was divine!

After the Valentine's Day party my family and I had a special dinner and then went to tutti fruttu, a frozen yogurt place to get some amazing yogurt to go with watching the Olympics. Also, can I just say that the Olympics this year are amazing. I can't even imagine being a snowboarder or a figure skater, but I know each of the Olympians have really practiced hard in their sport and I can tells that it has paid off.




Again, Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy the Winter Olympics!

2 comments :

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    At least 160 thousand women and men are hacking their diet with a easy and secret "liquid hack" to lose 1-2 lbs every night as they sleep.

    It is simple and works with anybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) Then learn this awesome hack

    and be 1-2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
//